What is the return on reputation (ROR), and how do we ensure that every executive understands its value? Faced with skeptical consumers, today’s businesses must work to earn and maintain the public’s trust on a continuous basis.
Corporate social responsibility no longer consists of a single effort or campaign, and companies must find new ways to demonstrate strong sustained ethics and values to customers and prospects. Through strategic partnerships, media placements, powerful rankings and insightful research, Catherine Hernandez Blades, Aflac’s Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications, will provide insights into the business value of an approach that focuses on responsibility.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
● Deconstruct established models, allowing opportunities for the greatest return and synergies across efforts to be revealed.
● Use data to inform priorities, ensuring efficiencies and maximizing benefits that can be driven through communications activities.
● Demonstrate the value of ROR in the real world to the C-suite and how it has changed over time.
● Register by Monday, October 8 for the regular rate: Members: $39/Non-members: $59
● After October 8: Members: $49/Non-members: $6
● There is a $15 walk-in fee, space available.
● Valet parking - $2.
● Free self-parking is available in the parking garage behind the restaurant. There is a sign that says Maggiano's & Corner Bakery parking at the garage entrance. The parking lot that is adjacent to Maggiano's is now a PAID PARKING LOT with a charge of $7 per car. It is not owned by Maggiano's. If you park there, you must pre-pay or your car will be booted or towed.
● Luncheon, family-style.
● All reservations are final. Programming is subject to change. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.