You Will Be Found
How Communicators Can Leverage New Search Engine Optimization Techniques to Drive Results
The year’s first PRSA Georgia seminar addresses an area that’s fundamental to each of our businesses: search engine optimization (SEO). In the crowded online marketplace of organizations and ideas, you and your content first have to be found! SEO is one of the most data-driven disciplines that PR communicators and marketers can leverage in driving more business. Expert Jenny Munn will share the ways you can make sure you and your organization can be discovered for your greatest assets and content.
She will teach seminar attendees the fundamental role PR plays in contributing to SEO, social signals you should heed and techniques for link building. Attendees will leave with an understanding of the fundamentals for ensuring you’re maximizing your organic, direct, referral and search functionality.
Some of her tips show how to “spoonfeed” Google and its changing algorithms. She also debunks myths such as “putting up press releases just for search” and “just write good content.”
This interactive session will help you understand the latest innovations in this rapidly changing space and help you:
- Generate new traffic, conversions and leads for your company and content
- Maximize industry thought leadership and authority through discoverability and a better search presence
- Gain industry market share and competitive share of voice
- Extend the mileage of paid,
earned and owned marketing channels: PR, social, content marketing,
paid search, website marketing, inbound, and more
- Understand Google Analytics and Google Search Console data to make more actionable decisions
- Show up online in places where reporters, prospects and customers are looking
- Bring more prospects to fill marketing and sales pipelines
Instructor: Jenny Munn, Data-Driven Digital Marketer, The Munn Group
As a Search Marketing (SEO/SEM) freelancer, consultant and strategist for The Munn Group, Jenny Munn specializes in strategies that drive more awareness, traffic, and conversions. She also frequently works with digital agencies and web designers by joining their team as the SEO specialist for website projects. She is a frequent SEO speaker and presenter on website marketing and digital marketing topics around Atlanta and the U.S.
She has worked for B2B, B2C, technology and healthcare organizations as well as associations and PR agencies.
Her background is in SEO copywriting, keyword research, and content creation, where she offered a range of online and offline writing services including website copy and content, press releases, white papers, ebooks, case studies, ghostwriting and ghost blogging, e-newsletters and more.
Her company information can be found at https://jennymunn.com/.
- Valet parking - $2.
- Free self-parking is available in the parking garage behind the restaurant. There is a sign that says Maggiano's & Corner Bakery parking at the garage entrance. The parking lot that is adjacent to Maggiano's is now a PAID PARKING LOT with a charge of $7 per car. It is not owned by Maggiano's. If you park there, you must pre-pay or your car will be booted or towed.
- Additional $10 walk-in fee, space available.
- All reservations are final. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.