Celebrate the best of and the best in public relations in Georgia at the 2018 PRSA Georgia Awards Celebration. It’s our night to shine!
Join us and our Emcees Ron Jones and Cheryl Preheim from 11 Alive as we:
- Present Phoenix Awards for the programs and projects that showcase the best in public relations strategy and impact
- Induct Jennifer Grizzle, APR, Fellow PRSA, President, The PR Studio, Inc., into the Order of the Phoenix/ PRSA Georgia Hall of Fame
- Recognize this year’s Chapter Award winners:
- Distinguished PR Award – Hala Moddelmog, President & CEO, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Shining Star Award – Daniel Groce, Communications Lead, Novelis North America
- Rising Star Award – Whitney Jones, Account Supervisor, Porter Novelli
Plan to join co-workers, colleagues and clients at the event of the year that brings Georgia’s PR community together!
Dress for the event is cocktail attire.
PRSA Georgia offers tiered seating for the Awards Celebration. Below are more details about registration and deadlines to purchase single tickets or tables.
- Early bird deadline is Thursday, October 11.
- Regular deadline is Monday, October 29.
- Late and final deadline is Monday, November 5 at noon.
Presenting Platinum Table (reserved seating for 10 people together) ($1,500 flat rate):
** Includes three bottles of wine; up to 10 parking passes; premium table location; 10 drink tickets for cocktail hour; logo placement on screen during event and on Chapter website; recognition from stage; MUST be purchased by regular registration deadline, Monday, October 29.
Gold Table (reserved seating for 10 people together):
** Includes two bottles of wine, four parking passes and a semi-premium table location ** Early Bird: $1,300 per table ** Regular: $1,400 per table **Late: $1,500 per table
Silver Table (reserved seating for 10 people together):
** Early Bird: $1,100 per table ** Regular: $1,250 per table **Late: $1,400 per table
** Early Bird: $100 per person ** Regular: $115 per person **Late: $135 per person
--$8 per car, parking. CASH ONLY.
--Walk-ins CANNOT be accommodated due to catering requirements.
--All reservations are final. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.