Giving Back to Propel Atlanta Forward: Lunch with the Atlanta Community Food Bank
Registration for this event is closed. We cannot accommodate walk-ins at this event.
Learn how the needs of our community directly connect to your communications agenda at this special lunch and service opportunity at the Atlanta Community Food Bank presented by The Coca-Cola Company
Reaching 21st century consumers isn’t just about the quality of the product or service we sell -- it’s equally about the character of the product, service or organization we sell.
At a special July lunch presented by The Coca-Cola Company, we’ll see how this idea comes to life through the lens of the Southeast’s largest organization fighting food insecurity. The Atlanta Community Food Bank’s CEO Kyle Waide will share how integrating the needs of the community into integrated communications campaigns isn’t just the right thing to do – it’s good for your business.
Not only will you hear how the region’s top companies and brands are connecting with consumers through partnerships with leading nonprofits like the Atlanta Community Food Bank, you’ll be on the front lines of volunteerism with a special afternoon activity where you’ll help sort, organize and pack recently donated foods and personal care items for distribution to some of the Food Bank’s more than 600 partner nonprofits across Metro Atlanta and North Georgia.
During this luncheon and volunteer event, you will:
● Gain a new perspective on how volunteerism and communications intersect for a good cause.
● How organizations can employ key messaging, testimonials, storytelling, ambassadors and data to mobilize people and drive behaviors
● Learn key takeaways on how you can help nonprofit organizations reach their goals and the Atlanta community to become better connected.
- Due to catering requirements, walk-in registrations cannot be accepted at this event.
- FREE Parking.
- Boxed lunch options are turkey or vegetarian sandwich
- Please indicate your planned participation in the volunteer opportunity on the form during online registration. You must attend the lunch in order to volunteer. Sneakers or work boots are recommended. Volunteers not wearing closed-toe shoes will not be allowed to enter the warehouse/participate in the event.
Don’t miss a chance to give back with PRSA this summer. You’ll leave this luncheon feeling glad you did!
This meeting sponsored by: